MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

*groan* Monday again!

Howdy!!! Yep, it's the day to start our work week again. We have a 60 percent chance of rain today. We sure have been having a lot of rain lately. Oh well. It makes my little garden happy.

This morning is the final time our DS takes care of a friends pet. Everybody's coming home from vacation today. He has done so good! He has been very careful to feed all the animals exactly as he was told. He has proven himself and I think the elderly friend will be asking him to help out frequently now. Yay!

We went to the flea market yeserday morning and got a parakeet. I have been waiting for weeks to get one. I had everything ready. He's a solid yellow one called a flutino. I have no idea how to spell it but that's the way it's pronounced. We're waiting to learn his personality before we name him.

I made a Black Raspberry Shortcake yesterday. YUM!!!! Black raspberries are much sweeter and better tasting than regular blackberries. Here....have a piece with some vanilla ice cream..............

Almost time to get busy working this morning. Enjoy he cake and have a lovely Flag day!!!!

mommafitz

Momafitz, thanks for the shortcake, sounds like your DS is doing a fine job and is quite responsible, you have reason to be proud.

Snowmom, Fran is never far from my thoughts, sure hope we can hear some good news soon, she has been through a lot....Hope you can get your projects done for the fair.

The kids were here yesterday for DH's 65 th birthday, he enjoyed that very much. It was very nice to have them here.

nice day today about 75 and the sun is shining......