MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thrusday Feb. 2, Groundhog Day

logcabinmama

Goodmorning Snowmom! Almost afternoon here. Where is everyone?

I just made some rice crispy squares for school lunch tomorrow. I'm trying to get back into making snacks. Kind of got into buying snacks for awhile there.

I'm feeling kind of down today, I don't know what it is. I know I'm getting older (looking older) but today in particular it's bothering me. Silly girl I am. I'm also wanting to lose some weight and am not happy I haven't been doing very well at that.

Hopefully tomorrow I will feel better. It's cold but sunny which I will take advantage of soon.

Good Afternoon everyone.

Erica, don't you just hate days like this. Hope you are feeling more like yourself tomorrow.

Today is Imbolc, the halfway point between the Winter Solstice and the Spring Equinox. It is celebrated with lights to hasten the coming of spring so I am off to light my candles.

we had a little sun today... that wa nice for a change as it seems like it has been a long winter with no sunlight.

I been putting our pup out during the day while i am gone, it has been warm enought for them. no mess to clean up when i get home.

Another hot day - I am feeling a little tender, changing my swim from evening to morning, I got a little burnt, or maybe it was the hour gas bagging with one of the ladies who swims at the same time! . I was about to go swimming this morning when I realised it was a planning day for World Day of Prayer. Maybe swim later? My exam is getting closer and I am stuck on the 2nd module - debentures. I think it is time to let it go and move on to the rest.

I am trying to read the posts and only use DH's computer to post 2-3 times a week. That seems to be working.

Sue

Archived