MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Monday!!

Freetobeme

Well, today the weather is nice and there are a few high clouds. I received an email from my DS in Okinawa. He is trying to get recruiter duty back in AZ when his tour in Okinawa is up in Oct. He sounded pretty hopeful. Yesterday I worked in the garden. I planted turnips, collards, snow peas, regular peas, and onions. We also cut up the seed potatoes, but they need a couple of days to 'scab over' on the cuts before I plant them. Today will probably be splitting some wood for the stove. It's still cool enough that my mom wants a fire in the morning and evening.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi everyone

It is overcast today, a bit more rain coming after the storms of last week. I managed to get a few days with my Mum and Dad, thought the storms were going to keep me there longer, but had a dry day on Saturday to get me home. They are doing well - be it a little older!

I have most of my text books and start classes again tonight (Tuesday) ... it is going to be a good semester!

In the mean time, I need to tidy up loose ends before my days are gone ... ironing, sewing, ... reading ... or maybe just let them take care of themselves!

Sue

Archived