MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Hey EVERYONE,I'm new to the Family

Guest Guest

Glad to see y'all have divided up into regions. I live outside the Cincinnati area in the country.

I just joined the family Tues. on the Sunporch. Did'nt quite know where to join up at. I'm still trying to get a signature if I can figure it out.

Well, just wanted to say hello to you all.

We homeschool, and school starts next Tues. I'll try to post as much as I can before then.

Tell me where and when do most of the family post? Is there a 'chat' room?

I look forward to meeting and talking to y'all.

smile.gif cleanheart smile.gif

---------------------------

All that's necessary for evil to prevail is for enough good men to do nothing.

Hi!!! Well the signature may take a while for you to get. Mountain Mommy does those for us and she is in the process of moveing to those mountains. We have lots of forums here and you can post in anyones you like. We are probably getting a chat room again but that also will take some time getting set up. Poor MM sure has her work cut out for her. So have fun browseing through all our forums. Lots to do and add you thoughts when ever you like. di

------------------

diinmi.jpg

Hi Cleanheart smile.gif We all just pretty much post wherever we want depending on the topic. I'm homeschooling my 10 yr old DD Cassie so I haven't been on as much since we started last week. I also have 3 sons. Max is 7, Jake is 4 and Nicholas is almost 10 months.

------------------

becca.jpg

Hi cleanheart and welcome to our group. Another midwesterner, great! DH and I live on a farm in Northern Iowa. We've got 2 grown children, Josh 29, Kendra 22.

Everyone is so busy with getting kids back in school, gardening, etc. that there isn't nearly as much posting right now. Jump in and post somewhere though and you're sure to get some discussion or comment from someone.

My favorite place is "Within these Pages", where I'm the moderator. So, if you enjoy reading come on up and tell us what you're reading and let's discuss it! smile.gif

Enjoy!!!

------------------

dee.jpg

[This message has been edited by Dee (edited August 29, 2002).]

Hi Cleanheart - Ohio is a great place. I especially enjoy the homemade Amish pies. I ate my way around the state several years ago. smile.gif

When I'm not wearing the cheesehead hat, I'm living out of a suitcase. Right now I'm in Saipan, working for Far East Broadcasting.

Nice to meet you. cool.gif

------------------

homest.jpg

Hi welcome to the family. smile.gif

We have 3 adult children and 7 grandchildren. We just had two of the youngest here for the past almost 3 weeks so I haven't been on much at all.

We have 2 dogs who think they are people.

We have never been to Ohio, but I would love to come sometime. I work on genealogy and I have ancesters who lived in Ohio.

I love genealogy and am interested in history. Therefore, I have to say I post in the Family Album more than some of the other forums.

MM will get to your sig one of these days after she gets settled into her new home. smile.gif But she is busy for a while.

Anyway, is nice to meet you and happy you have joined the family.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif