MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Lost all my guppies

Guest Guest

So got the tank all cleaned . Now what kind of fish should I get this time. I liked the guppies cause they kept haveing babies. That was fun. Any suggestions??? Diane in Michigan

------------------

diinmi.jpg

So sorry about your guppies Di frown.gif

Well since I haven't had much luck with fish, mmmm.... maybe an assortment of different ones that are compatible? Have to ask at the pet store. My BIL has a huge tank full of beautiful tropical fish. I have no idea what kinds though. There sure are a lot to choose from! Have fun picking out your new friends smile.gif

------------------

becca.jpg

Sorry about all of your fish, Di.

As for what kind to get, there are so many kinds you can get. Have you ever thought about the Red Mollies? Don't get the black ones though, as they get sick so easy. There are soooo many kinds, We had several kinds when we had them. Zebra, Neon, Guppies, Red Mollies, Angel fish just to name some of them. Can't remember more, as it has been over 31 years since we had them. smile.gif The tanks were my BIL's and that was in CA when we lived there.

Anyway, good luck and let us know what you decide on.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Well I got a male and female swordtail, 2 orage mollies( not sure if those are the red ones you suggested or not) and 2 red tailed sharks( they are really a type of algae eater) Figured I'd get different kinds this time and see how they go. If these do good I think I'll get others as they go on sale. di

------------------

diinmi.jpg