MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It is SNOWING

Yes, that is right, it started in about 30 minutes ago. Not sure just how long it will last but there is white stuff coming down. It started out as rain, and then turned to snow.

We knew it was coming, but it sure didn't have to come yet. It could have waited for at least another 2 month. smile.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

It is early this year, isn't it! We practically went from triple digits to snow overnight. Last weekend we had 8 to 12" on the ground, up to 4' in the mountains. The ski resorts are delerious with joy!

BRRRRRR!!!! It's windy and cold here.

DH said we could leave the country when I got cold again.

HEYYYYYY, honey!!!!????

I'm FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin.gif

------------------

homest.jpg

It was freezing cold when I went to church this morning...I was able to borrow my inlaws car to be able to go to my church...that was nice. The problem was, I didn't realize how cold it was and wore sandles! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! I didn't have any other shoes, so after lunch I went to Target and bought a couple of pairs. Figured it was cheaper than freezing my toes off!

I really like the snow (not any here, yet), but really dislike it in early Spring. By then I am ready, very ready for warmer, nicer weather. I wonder where we will be next Spring?

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!