MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Happy Girl

Guest Guest

Sorry i have not replyed to your email. With the wedding a week away I am running around trying to get everything done here. Plus this weekend is a very busy weekend for work. They have all of us doubling up on work in order to get it all done. I will have put in 56 hours of work in three days, then I have one more job to get done before taking time off for the wedding. Sure am glad I can have my daughter and husband work for me or I'd never be able to handle the work load.

Hill

Hi Hill! Don't worry about not responding...I don't want to be one more thing on your to do list! I know that you have lots to do, and figured that you hadn't written because of that. Take your time in responding...

How are things going with your daughter? I have been praying for you in that area. The Lord has given you a special gift, a teenage girl in desperate need of a good, solid parent. My prayer for you is that the Lord will fill you with the wisdom you need to get through each day. That He will allow you to see her as He sees her, with eternal love and commitment, and that He will give you all the grace that you'll need (plus some! smile.gif) to get through the tough times. May He bless you with abundant joy and compassion, and give you strength to get through. And may He allow you to see a ray of sunshine on your darkest days.

Thanks for taking your time to write me now! I hope and trust that your wedding day is filled with joy (much more than just hapiness), and that the Lord will bless you both abundantly!

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!