MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I never meant to slite or ignore anyone.....

Guest Guest

A great big HHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLOOOOOOO back to you! I don't have much of a life outside my home, so I check very often! Glad you are able to make it in once in a while. Hope you are doing well and can relax now that the wedding is over. Sounds like you had fun! Have a great day! smile.gif

------------------

Give thanks to the Lord for He is good, and His love endures forever!

I know I have not been atentive to all of you like I should have and should be. It is so hard to try and stop and say hello to so many when I have not been in here as often as I would like to have been.

So I wish to say a G R E A T B I G HHHEEELLLLLLOOO to all the new comers and all the returners.

Hill

------------------

GLYSDI you can't git rid of it. The more you give the more you get.

• 3 weeks later...

COOKIE! I've missed you! Good to see you here! smile.gif

Hill, don't worry about not getting to every one, we all have times when it's really tough to get online as much as we'd like! I'm a mod and I can't even keep up all the time. We know you care smile.gif

------------------

becca.jpg

Becca-Annnnnnnnnnnnnne! Major hugs to you and our silly Hillbillieeeeee for ever worrying about not being able to post.

Hello! This is the cyber, you live in the real *World* and sometimes the cyber space has to wait. It's that simple and all understand, okay buddy?

much love and hugs..

cookie

------------------

cookiejar.jpg