MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

News That is not being talked about

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I realize not everyone reads or views alternate news sources. I thought I would add a few snippets from other news sources besides our mainstream press.

This snippet was taken from www.newsmax.com

NewsMax Wires

Friday, March 21, 2003

GAZA -- Leaders of Palestinian Hamas militants Thursday urged Iraqis to unleash hundreds of suicide bombers onto U.S. and British troops to stem the invasion of their country.

Abdel Aziz Ranteesi, a Hamas spokesman, told United Press International in Gaza that what is happening in Iraq is not a war: "It is an aggression on an Arab and Islamic country, and the Iraqi people should know how to confront this aggression."

He continued, "Therefore, I believe that the Iraqi people should prepare an army of suicide bombers to hit the Americans everywhere on their lands until they would be able to defend their country and defeat the aggression."

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2...20/212748.shtml

NewsMax.com Wires

Thursday, March 20, 2003

PHOENIX – Arizona National Guard troops were dispatched to the nation's largest nuclear power plant this week after federal officials developed information that the facility might be the target of a planned terrorist attack, a published report said today.

Arizona officials had no immediate comment on the Washington Times report that Gov. Janet Napolitano decided to station troops at the Palo Verde plant, 50 miles west of Phoenix, after an "uncorroborated report" that unidentified Middle East terrorists had their eye on the plant.

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2...20/135414.shtml

From The AP wire

Thousands of Palestinians holding pictures of Saddam Hussein poured out of mosques after Friday prayers to protest the U.S.-led attacks on Iraq and show support for the Iraqi leader.

In the West Bank and the Gaza Strip, a cross-section of Palestinians from militant groups, various political factions and ordinary people turned out in the rain to shout slogans of encouragement to Iraqi fighters, reviving some chants from the 1991 Gulf War.

"Oh, beloved Saddam, we are ready to sacrifice our blood for you," a crowd chanted in downtown Gaza City. In Jerusalem, worshippers on the Old City's hilltop mosque compound shouted together, "Our beloved Saddam, hit Tel Aviv."

To get stories like this and more I often go to www.drudgereport.com where he has links to many of the other news sources throughout the world. Hope you all enjoy an get out and see what the rest of the world has to say.

Guest Guest

~~~waving to Senwolf~~~

I like Drudge Report, too.

One of the features that I enjoy is the list of writers & commentators in the lower middle where you can browse the articles they write.

You can get mad or shout *hooray* whenever you want!