MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Glorious Friday

Jori

Good morning!

It's overcast here but I think the rain has stopped for the timebeing.

It has been very busy here as of late. DS is done with formula but I think I'm going to request an allergy test for dairy just to be safe. A few flags here and there so I just want to make sure. DD is potty trained!!!!! :cele::woohoo: We've been at it 3 weeks and she is doing great. We have gone back to wearing shorts (or pants, with the current weather) and a pull-up at night which has been dry.

We have a beautiful new neice as of June 10 and things seem to be looking up for that new, little family. Again thank you for all of the prayers. My poor ds still doesn't have any boy cousins to play with a sister, a girl cousin on each side and my youngest sister is expecting a girl about 11 weeks. Poor guy doesn't stand a chance.

My day is going to entail picking up my dd, who had a sleepover with her cousin, who is 1 and a half (dd is 2 and a half). She was having a great time when I talked to my DS last night. My little ds didn't know what to do with himself so he soaked the bathroom floor during bathtime and kept pulling himself out of the bathseat. :o

What is new with everyone?

Have a wonderful day!

Jori :bighug2:

Archived