MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Health tip for what is going around.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

We tried an old home remedy on Hillbilly last night. It was one that was used on me when I was young and not only kept me out of the hospitol but restored me back to completely healthy in about 12 hours. You would never have guessd I had ever been sick earlier. I could not swallow and was headed for the hospitol 12 hours earlier.

Well I had forgotten about it until last night and we used it on Hillbilly who has been suffering terribly with stuffiness and inability to breath through his nose. He has been real weak and too sick to do anything. He has forced himself to go out side to breath fresh air and do a couple of things to try and feel alive.

He got up this morning feeling about 95% better. There is still a tiny bit of it left but just a tiny bit.

Here is what we did that helped him, I hope those of you out there going through the same stuff will try it and it will work just as well on you as it did him.

Get yerself a bottle of Vick's VapoRub (must be this brand, don't know if other brands will work). Before you go to bed at night, rub some on the bottoms of your feet liberally and put on a pair of socks. Let this work overnight and you should feel better in the morning.

Hill

Guest Guest

On your FEET? Heck that's a lot better than rubbing your chest with Vick's and having to breathe that all night (not to mention your spouse, LOL).

I will try to remember that! Thanks.