MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thank God It's Friday

Unike1

Hey everyone, it has been a little while since last on,,, but I have a few minutes today so thought I would drop by and check the posts...

It has been such a while since last on that I forgot what screenname I was using...LOL, figured it out though.

All is well in my neck of the woods.... with all the problems I have had with my 14 year old, Ihave had him in counseling. The counselor said that he is classic text book Inattentive ADD,she wanted me to take him back to his regular medical doctor and have him put on some medication.... so we went and talked to him...

He said that he does not put children on that kind of medication unless just absolutely have too. He wanted to do some blood tests, so we did, then he gave me a list of vitamins that he told me to put my child on....Here is what he prescribed:

A multivitamin (I use Teen Source)

Vitamin C

B- complex

Vitamin D

melantonin

He said that after three weeks on this that I would see a remarkable difference in my son. The doctor tested his vitamin levels,, Garretts vitamin B was extremely low, and his Vitamin D

was extremely low. I have already noticed a calmer side of my son... Thank God,, and he is back in public school and enjoying himself!!!!!!!!!

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A HAPPY AND SAFE DAY,, TAKE CARE

Going back to the house to read some more of the Little House on the Prairie series,,, I love these books,, I like about 4 more to have read the whole series..

DOES ANYONE WATCH THE GUIDING LIGHT? TODAY IS THE LAST EPISODE,,,,,,,,BOO HOO!!!!!

Hi all!

Unike~ that's great that you are seeing improvements with your DS.

It's a beautiful day here and I'm on the computer doing work. DD and I were in the garden for sometime picking tomatoes. I think the garden is about done for the season as DH wasn't to turn it over (& I think start on the new layout for next year - all raised beds.) I might try and talk him into doing a few late bloomers and things that will be ready for spring (garlic and such). So the tearing out of the garden means potatoes, tomatoes, and carrots to can. Maybe carrot cake jam...... I had hoped that DH, DD, and DS would all take naps this afternoon so I could start some of it. But the only one napping is DH. :24:

Have a great day!

Archived