MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Gloomy Wednesday

Jori

Good morning,

I think we are in for rain all day today. They skies are gray and overcast.

It's an errand day for us - eye doctor, dry cleaner, search for something green for DD to wear for preschool Monday (who would have thought that would be a hard thing to find.)

What's new in your neck of the woods?

:bighug2:

Freezing at night and sun during the day here. Took the laundry outside yesterday and it dried this morning.

Second load in sun now but going to take it in later on. I love the smell of laundry that dried outside....

We've been getting some fog and rain, but the dreary weather is welcome when it means getting nearly up to 50 and working on melting all the snow. Monday night the sun came out so I ran out and washed my car...using it for an excuse to get outside and do something. Surprisingly enough it still looks nice and shiny and the rain has stopped for my commute so as not to ruin the finish...lol.

I've started reading A Woman After Gods Own Heart and am really enjoying it. Glad I'm stopping to look up the verses she references because there are some really good ones I've added to my favorites list. I'd like to read through the NIV Bible soon, because I'm enjoying the way it phrases things...it makes old treasured verses shine. Maybe I'll pick one up and use her suggestion to only use my pink highlighter on verses that speak to women.

Archived