MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Accident kills little girl

I'm not sure if this belongs here or in a different forum.

Last Friday, there was a funeral held for a little 6 years old girl. She lived next door to one of my nephews. This little girl had been upset with her older brother, so she went out onto the frontage road and laid down in the middle of it. The road is shaded by a lot of trees and the little girl had dark clothes on. The driver of the car that killed her didn't see her until it was to late.

I guess, from what my niece said, they played out there a lot and my niece said she had scolded them several times for going out there. I have no idea where the parents were at the time of the accident.

This is so sad, and it could have been prevented if the parents had been in control. Then people wonder why we need fences to keep the kids as well as our pets in our yards.

I don't know the family, but will be praying for them and I ask that you pray for them too.

Thank you in advance.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

That is just so incredibly sad frown.gif I'll be praying for her family.

We must be ever vigilant, it only takes a momment for something like this to happen!

------------------

becca.jpg