MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

FREE!!!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Yup! You read it right. Mrs. Survival is going to be having a scavenger hunt contest starting May 1, 2003 and ending when all the forums have completed their hunts and all tiebreakers have determined the winners.

Spring has finally arrived, although many of us in the north would probably disagree with that statement. But with spring comes Spring Clean-Up. What better way to help with the work of cleaning, than, with a brand new Swiffer Wet Jet mop? It will be yours free if you are the lucky winner of the scavenger hunt. We have tried our best to make it as fair as we can, so all will have an equal chance at winning.

http://www.homemadesimple.com/swiffer/usenglish/jet.shtml

If you are interested in this fun and informative contest, please let us know. We are not asking you to sign up, just asking you to give us an idea of how many of you are interested. We are hoping for a large group of participants in this, the more of you who participate, the more fun we all will have.

The rules of the contest will be posted the night before the contest starts.

Hill

Guest Guest

Westbrook you can see the tenitive rules in the bunker but I am waiting for feedback from other moderators first before posting them here. I want to make sure I didn't miss anything. I want this to be fair and something all can join in on. So after I am sure I have all the bases covered I will print the rules here for all to read.

Hill

Guest Guest

Hey, everybody, the rules are gonna be pretty simple. I just want to make sure I have not missed something before posting them is all.

This is all being done in good fun and I would feel terrible if I made a mistake some where and someone went away hurt as a result of it.

So don't let the rules scare you off. I would like to see you all join in and have fun with this.

Hill