MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wildish Wednesday

Jori

As it's 9 pm CST and I'm the first to post for the day, I thought Wildish Wednesday was kind of fitting.

I'm waiting for DS to fall asleep so I can take my contacts out and start cleaning the kitchen. I think the fall winds that we've been seeing hit my kitchen today. DD returned to preschool today (she started 3 year old preschool in March so she is continuing 3 y.o. and when we've started to talk about what we will do when she turns 4 in Dec - only 2 little girls in program) and we go back tomorrow, a normal school day. I wasn't planning on school tomorrow, not sure what I was thinking, but my plans for the rest of the week have been flipped upside down and I'll have to rework the to-do list.

I managed to freeze jalepanos and orange bell peppers today but wasn't able to tackle the banana peppers, mushrooms, or potatoes. Ah, tomorrow is another day to get what I can done.

We've been without a church for sometime so that was part of my focus today. I think I might have found a winner. :cele:

AC is still running even though it's in the 60's because DS's allergies are SO bad. DD and I are having problems but he is waking up crying. Last night was so bad that he asked for me to hold him (already was) and then said, "mommy help" through his tears. My heartbroke for him. I ended up giving him generic childrens benedryl and it helped so I'm hoping it will continue.

I'm yawning and I think he's finally sleeping. Have a great night everyone!

Archived