MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Send Fran on a trip!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

If you have taken a *cool* vacation, or have lived in an interesting place, or have fun places nearby you now, or just want to create a fantasy vacation for Fran, PLEASE post it for her here.

Guest Guest

Funny you should mention Jamaica as my dh and I are leaving for there tomorrow. It is our 25th anniversary next week and we are going to celebrate in a beachfront honeymoon suite. So I will be sure and soak up all the local color I can and share it with her, wellllll...........maybe not everything!! We'll be back on the 18th.

Well now, I'm gonna send Frannie to the Petrified Forrest and other sites in that area, and while she's there she can just swing by and say hello to my kids for me! Http://www.nps.gov/pefo/ I just love this area... lots to explore and a wonderful museum as well.

Then there is St Johns... and it is small but a town full of love of life and family . A small Mormon./ Catholic community where my family lives and my precious grandbabies: http://www.wmonline.com/cities.stjohns.html They have a wonder pioneer museum there that has so many many dontations of family heirlooms for the public to view...

Then on to the Hopi Indian Reservation to see the pueblos and the wonder crafts that these wonderfully talented people make and to discover their history.. http://www.gallupnm.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=hopi.home

This site has areas to click on to read about their history, culture and traditions as well as their crafts.

Have fun Dear Sweet Frannie... I think you will love my part of the Southwest... it is full of wonder and grandure and tradition! T.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

That's what it was for, Sweetie.

For you to see when you got back online, so you knew we were thinking of you, and you are loved.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Fran}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Feelin' better by now???

Guest Guest

Fran, I'm sorry I'm not as good finding all these internet sites...but you would LOVE Queretaro, Mexico! It is a beautiful colonial city, with all of the modern conveniences...McDonalds, BurgerKing, PizzaHut, Dominos, Sams, Costco, WalMart, and many other places that you would recognize.

But since you can have all of that here, I think you would enjoy the strolls in the parks, with vendors coming up to you offering you handmade dolls or blankets. There are also a lot of cafe's that (since this is all on computer, and not in your real tummy) I'd recomend. You can sit outside and enjoy the fabilous weather of 80° almost year round. And no humidity! If you enjoy sitting in the shade sipping a favorite drink, watching life go by, then this is the place for you! Hope you enjoy it!