MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Animal Stories

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

I was taking groceries out of the car today, and for some reason, I remembered something that happened years ago. We were visiting my in-laws on our way home from a family gathering, and we had a cake in the car. It was covered with aluminum foil, not a lid. We had left the car windows down, and when we went to go home, our car was full of kittens eating chocolate cake! I mean, there were kittens ALL OVER that car! And it was such a GOOD cake, too! Isn't it funny how things that weren't funny at the time, later make us chuckle?

Yeah, I remember the newborn sorrel filly that was sick and we brought her into the ranch house to keep her warm and take care of her... the kids took her outta the shower room where I had her penned up and she peeeeeee'd on the living room carpeting!

Guest Guest

I remember my yorkie who loved to drag dd's 'clothes' down the hall. One day I heard her scream and went running. Heard her tell the dog "I know you like to grab my 'panties' BUT NOT WHILE I'M WEARING THEM"