MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Culture Shock!!!

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Ok, I am in fulllllllllllll culture shock, I THOUGHT I was adapting well to this all new look but sheesh!!! 3 people in 12 seconds of me arriving, "view" Moi looking for my profile (my what?) after my first HOLA post.I'm still looking for where this profile thingy is...let alone filling it out LOL.

I'm in awe at looking at the pages telling me that I can look at 20 pages of replies for most subjects!!!

I'm still hoping Mountain Mom and such want me around let alone meandering through a plethora (word-for-the-day-wink) of replies.

Vastly humbled Cookie

Guest Guest

Okay, I found it. (BLUSH)

I think clueless is a very good term here.

Still, this is amazing...the whole platform is wonderful. I'm still remembering when Darlene and the gang first restart waaaaay back when. Back then if 25 people replied to a thread, that was woooooooOOOooooOOOooo. Now you have 6000 people viewing a thread. (No really... 6000).

I'm just in awe and promise to let this thread drop and be quiet now. LOL

Cookie

Guest Guest

Hola!!!!!

OMG Mrs. Survival is so grown up!!! Thanks so much for the welcome homes. I needed that. (((((((((((Darlene))))))))))))) Alias the Princess of the website. Okay Lois...I'll be attempting to make me little image thingy show up. I'm still blown out-of-the-water by being able to *see* how many people have cruised our thread. I imagine 30 people going "Who is this Bozo-Chick?" LOL.

Good to see things going so smoothly here...

Warm Hugs

Cookie

The Chica Gun Club and Web-surfing Society