MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Out of the mouths of Babes!

Lois

The Munchkin came home the other day from his exploration of the neighborhood with his new little friend Davie... he came rushing into the house and very seriousely asked me.. "Honey, is it true Jesus died in Boonton?" When I asked him where he got that idea, he told me he and Davie had been looking at the headstones in the cemetery a half a block from the house and there was one of statue of a beautiful lady holding another statue of Jesus dead.

I tried to explain that it was a headstone that someone had loveingly placed on their loved ones grave, but he looked at me so seriousely and asked. "You sure Jesus didnt die in Boonton?"

I had to explain to him that Jesus died on a cross on Calvery, but he just shook his head, as he walked away and muttered. " I think you're wrong honey, I think Jesus died in Boonton." I had to go into the bathroom , close the door, & turn on the shower so's he didn't hear me laughing.