MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Family Genealogy

I have printed out a lot of family history for one of my cousins and now am starting to do the same for our kids. I will be doing a lot more for them though and I still have a lot to put into my Family Tree Maker, before I print it out. I would like to get it done before Christmas, but not sure if I will make it or not.

I will be going into a lot more details for the kids than I have done for any of the other people I have made these for.

One day I think I would try to make a book to sell, but now sure if I ever will or not.

(((((HUGS)))))

i will be starting back up on doing our family history, i like to do that stuff through out the wintertime. I call ours the family scrap book, more so then genealogy, i have pictures, and momento, and things like that in ours. I also have thought of making up a book and selling it, have had a few request for copies and offers to pay for them. so maybe?? Good luck with yours snowmon