MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

An email I received making me think!

Guest Guest

A car company can move its factories to Mexico and claim it's a free market.

A toy company can outsource to a Chinese subcontractor and claim it's a free market.

A major bank can incorporate in Bermuda to avoid taxes and claim it's a free market.

We can buy HP Printers made in Mexico.

We can buy shirts made in Bangladesh.

We can purchase almost anything we want from many different countries BUT, heaven help the elderly who dare to buy their prescription drugs from a Canadian (Or Mexico)pharmacy.

That's called un-American!

And you think the pharmaceutical companies don't have a powerful lobby? Think again!

Now, how about that?!!!

Me too.....it has to go both ways if it's going to be fair! Besides, I think that the elderly (or anyone else, for that matter) may be hurting America less than all of the jobs that are going over-seas.....

Thank you for this post Dee.

HappyGirl, you are so very right. Those jobs going overseas are doing much more damage to us than any amount of medication people would buy from Canada and/or Mexico. Just look at all those it has put out of work.

I think I heard about our Gov. trying to get it leagle for our state to allow Canadian medication to come into the state. I can't say for sure, but it seems to me I heard it on the news a few weeks ago.

I honestly don't know how people can make it when they get such a small amount from Social Security and have any medications at all. They are so very expensive. I know we are so very thankful for our insurance and when we get on SS, it will be so hard for us.

Thanks again for this post.

(((((HUGS)))))