MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

NUFF!!!! <pretty please!>

Guest Guest

Geeze, did I ever poke a hornet's nest. I'm not really sorry for what I posted, just how I posted it. As a proofreader in training (final test and possible employment in two weeks) I should know better that my phrasing of words can sometimes get a person's backside in hot water. And while I enjoy a steaming bubble bath as much as the next girl... can we call it quits now? The thread I started and 2 spinoffs, time to put it to bed.

Yeah, I know I sound naggy, but I really hope now that everyone has gotten a chance to speak their piece we can drop it.

I enjoy a good argument, but when everyone is limited to the written expression of their feelings things can get more heated sounding then they really are.

Noone was wrong. I didn't feel pressured by nanapop to issue an apoligy, the ladies who thought I was being admonished were very kind in their defences... but as long as Nanapop doesn't threaten me with a hickory switch... we're all good here.

**tossing a soggy creampuff at Jenna's rapidly exiting skinny behind...**

Overkill is kind of one of the hazards of using the written word.

I'm just glad everyone's making the effort to understand.

Flowers.gif

I think it is over chica...

Some people just needed some time to think and then re-express themselves...others had questions or confusion that has been cleared up.

There's nothing wrong with working through agreeing to disagree.

*darlene pours mojo marinade on top of jenna's head...*

Gotta runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...