MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Friday Morning

Sounds like the secret pal box went over well. I hope next time I can participate. Can't wait to go see what you got!

DS decided he doesn't want to go. He was crying about it last night, I felt so bad. No matter how much I tell him "We love you and we want you to be happy." I think he feels he will upset someone. I almost feel like I should take the decision out of his hands, but last time I did that the ex got angry. I do NOT feel that it would be in his best interest to spend the summer there, so I will be stepping in on that one, and ex's hurt feelings be [censored]. I realize that they will get to know each other better with time spent, and maybe I am being overprotective, but...DS is only five, and still needs to cuddle with mama every night before bed.

OK, enough of THAT rant! Sounds like you had a busy day, Snowmom! I haven't had the chance to read everyone's posts from yesterday yet. I've been rushing around to get some stuff done before the weekend. I decided to go ahead and put a small veggie garden in so I want to work on THAT on Sunday instead of cleaning in between baking. I'm still not sure how the growing potatoes in tires thing works but I'm going to do some research on that sometime soon-cause we go through a wicked amount of potatoes, LOL.

HOpe everyone has a wonderful day!

Mommy of 5

One of my Mom's older brothers died this week, so she is in Buffalo with his wife for the day, my brother took her up. He was in his 90's.

On the good news side my niece and her Fiancee will be in Pa. for a visit next month. Will be good to see her.

It is a beautiful day here about 65 degrees, so the house is wide open letting in the fresh air......