MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Surname JUNE

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Hi! While I am not exactly "into" geneology do get curious once in awhile about my maiden name of JUNE. Not exactly a common name and wonder if anyone has ever seen it? It will "die" with this generation which is sad but life.

Hi Pansy,

Can you give us more information on the June family? Where they lived... dates of birth and death... first names, etc! Do you have information on your grandfather June? Great grandfather, etc. Have you posted a query on a message board or subscribed to a mailing list? I'm glad to see that you are a 'little' interested... that's the way the genealogy bug gets started, and once it starts it's hard to pull away! You wouldn't believe how much fun it is to find ancestors... there's a June message board at http://genforum.genealogy.com/june/?priority=0000900 where you can post a message and see what you get! I'm hoping that you'll get a responce from a distant relative!

Guest Guest

My husband's sister's first husband was a June. Wes June. She was Susy June for many years, she hated that name.

I can find out where Wes lives now. My husband's nephew and cousins live here in Washington. Send me a message if you want more info.

Guest Guest

Hi Mary, Was astounded to go to your resource and see how many names there are with June. Also to see someone looking for my great grandfather Asa June from Wisconsin. I tried to register and they said they would send me a user name and password, otherwise couldn't go anywhere. This is amazing - thanks!

Guest Guest

Hi Mary, I am sooo frustrated right now - went to site you put up - lots of information and I registered and still cannot reply to anyone. What am I doing wrong? I'm not very computer literate, but this seemed simple enough but just won't let me in. Thanks for any help you can give.

Guest Guest

Thanks so much for answers. The site mentioned has not asked for money/credit card and so on. My computer literate neighbor is back from vacation and hope to get hold of her today to come down and take a look see. Will look at new site you gave as soon as I get time.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I have gotten in touch with Bobby on the web site you all gave me and we have corresponded and when we, my DH and myself come back from a reunion of my Mother's family which is held in Chilliwack, B.C. Canada will get busy and make copies of papers and pictures to send to her that I have for the June family. Gee, this could be addicting.....

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Just to let you know Bobbie that I have not forgotten - things have just gotten crazy here. Went to a June family reunion last weekend and saw a cousin haven't seen in several years and she has a lot of family history I did not know ab out so she is going to send that to me also. Gave my brother information on this site also so he can continue this history for himself. Picked 67 pounds of Apricots from our own tree last night (more there to ripen later...) so tonight in spite of record heat for us today (90+) we will be canning! Take care.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Bobby - package left for your house this afternoon. Sorry it took me so long to get things together and hope what I am sending will help you in your search. Please keep in touch.