MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

silly dreams

Linda

i just have to tell you all about this dream i had ... i know some are going to think i don't have a life from the computer. but that is ok. I really do. I dreamt about some of ya's here ...they where just little flashes .... so here goes .. Westbrook, dreamt she was standing out on her back porch of course she had her apron on she was looking out across the feilds at her critters. behind her was a screen door that lead into the house, and a window to the south of it that was open.and on hte porch with her rooster an old roaster. Cat ..had this really nice,pale blue, soft, light weighted material that she was floating about in the air and two children where laughing and playing in it with her. Ginger was in a white car driving along to town/in town with her oldest daughter in the front seat with her they where visiting and laughing. I took it that they where going school clothes shoping. Twialp .. she was dressed in a pinkish out fit wearing garden gloves bent over pulling hard at a weed, she had her heels dug right in.

See i told you they where little ones. kind of silly but thought i would share them any ways. oh and the last one was of Mare and Caveman watching a movie together sharing a bowl of popcorn.

((((Theyd)))))

It sounds like a really nice dream. I'm simply amazed at how you knew *who* we were without ever meeting us.

On a futuristic note, my 13 yr. old DD and I do need to go school shopping!! We certainly do have a good time together...and maybe I'm getting a new car?? for sharing!