MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

a long story...

Linda

a lot of little things has been happening this last few day around here.

Our SIL had lost his dayplanner which had his check book and credit cards in the second day he was here.Plus a lot of information that he needed. the poor guy was worried about it and praying alot to fine it. He and Dd had walked up and down looking for it we torn the place upside down trying ot fine it and then today DH and I where out and we found it. SIL was so relieved.

Then my one sister in law is trying to start some trouble up with me again. as to why i have no idea. Her and BIL came by to settle some bussiness with DH; and she had came with him and by the look on her face she was ready to start something. now neither one of them like me they had told enough people and DH how much they hated me.; which by the way is fine by me i like it that way then I don't have to be drag into any of their messes. that was on a saturday. I had told DH that she has something she wants to say to me really bad, and to watch she will fine a way to talk to me Sunday. We both go to the same church. (one of us isn't getting the message) Will Sunday came and sure enough she did say something and it was so funny to me and DD as she said it through clucth teeth. she had passed on so information to me, of a church activite.

any ways it will be intresting to see if anything will come of it. sure hope not.

today DH and I had a stork of luck we manage to save big on DH med's.

now if I could only get this old house cleaned, but i don't think that is possible with DD and her family here and with the goings in and goings out. It will end soon enough so will enjoy them while they are all here.

Thyra, it is funny when they have a hard time saying something that is nice when they don't want to.... but we know that they are hurting themselves more that anyone else.... I simply do not understand that kind of behavior. Love ya....