MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Its Monday

Woke up this morning to 52*degrees, the highs in the low 70*s today. Going to be a beautiful day today, and supposed to be all week, which is good,dh has footers lined up to do this week out the boohiny. and WHERE THERES FOOTERS,THERES GOOD MONEY!!!!Which means a really good paycheck come Friday. Dh gets paid $1.00 per foot. Which the smallest footer he has ever done was 328 feet. If he gets the foot dug and concrete poored all in the same day, he will be paid $328 for that day, otherwise if the footer doesn't get poored that same day, they pay him by the hour.Which is $15 per hour, unless he has to drive the bobcat or backhoe, then it is $25 per hour.

What all this rambling means is a really good, good paycheck this week. He will easily clear $1200.00.

Which will be good, they are having to put the work truck in the shop next week for some work, so we want have to worry about next week, if they can't work, otherwise,they will be toting tools in my car....

Well have a load of

Happy Monday morning

I hope Monday doesn't foretell the rest of the week. I woke up with a headache.

This is the third day of cloudy weather. If it would just break through we would have sunshine and be warmer. It's 54 right now and our high will be maybe 72.

Yesterday both of my sons went to the last Sunday Market (open air market of vendors). I got three pots of grasses that are so dark they look black but the base of them is green - it's very pretty. Also got three "black" pansies. These are very deep with purple in the centers. It's sad to see the market closing for the year. It won't reopen until Mother's Day weekend.

I feel like cooking today and gardening. Usually both together don't work. I get pooped out from the gardening part. We'll see.

Karen: This is a good place to share, just like you did, about what's going on today.

Unikemom: Great it's going to be a good week for your DH. I can see getting ready for slow season for you.

Snowmom: Take care. Did you see a dentist about your tooth? It's good you and Old Pine had some time to yourselves.

Well, folks, if I don't get out of my bathrobe I won't get anything done today - so off I go.