MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wake up it's Thursday,

Well another week almost gone! I have alot that I need to get done today, since I was in no shape to do anything yesterday. Even though I was so upset and hurting so badly yesterday, I pulled myself together before dh and kids got in, and managed to pull myself through the weekly BINGO game. I was 2 numbers away from wining the $21,000 jackpot.

I Have got to go wash up dishes, I cleaned out the fridge this morning, I plan on going to the store today. I am going to do some hardcore stocking....

There are chuck roasts on sale this week for $1.69 so plan on getting at least 10 of those, Hostess can hams $5.88 each,Hickory smoked bacon, 10lbs for $11.00.

I never used to buy the hostess hams until recently, dice that ham up, take some eggs and beat them with salt and pepper, a pinch of fresh chives, add 2 slices of velveeta, add your diced ham, and microwave for about 4 to 5 minutes. Then make you a sandwich with this. It is so good, dh asks for it at least twice a week.

With this can ham, I can get about 7 meals out of it. 7 meals for $5.88 NOT BAD!!!

Well need to get the big rear in gear, and get going. I want to catch up on the house work this week, because as of next friday all my younguns will be out of school for a week, FALL BREAK!!!

Our local weather guys,gave the winter outlook for our area, that was released by NOAA yesterday. They said for the Tennessee Valley for Dec 04-Feb05, that it will colder than usual, and it will be keeping the snowbird busy this year. He even went so far as to say, that they will have to start stocking the staff kitchen, because they will be needing it, for all their overnighters.......HHUMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Everybody have a good day, if you have time today go to www.noaa.gov and check it out for your area....

Boy I haven't posted in ages. Thought I'd catch you all up. Last week my DD was home from Colorado . She was Maid of Honor in the neighbor girls wedding. Boy haveing her home for a week was something. Those two partied all week. I have finally got all the house cleaning done. Why I did so much before DD came I have no idea. Had to redo most of it after she left. Dad and mom were also here for the wedding this weekend Plus DS. I was tired by Sunday. Wedding went off beautifully but the reception was a disaster. TOO much drinking by the young ones.

Today I'm taking the day off. Got some shopping to do and thats all.

Did I tell you all I got a new kitten. Had her Spayed Tuesday. Didn't slow her down at all. Well when I picked her up I dropped off my white cat at the vet. She's 18 didn't realise she was that old. She's gone from 10.5 lbs to 5. The vet is waiting for test results but will probably have to put her to sleep. Darn. Now I have this place fixed up for winter besides the leaves now I'll start on the cabin. Still have some wood to finish. DH will by bow hunting this weekend. Maybe I can get dad to help me. I don't do chain saws. I'm more the DH saws and I stack type of person. Well got to call the vet and get my shopping done. Need new sheets for the bed. Have a great day all. Diane