MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Good Friday Morning

Good morning everyone. Well I am trying my best to get my mess from yesterday cleaned up. I am still putting away groceries. I am putting aload of

Oh well, it will get done all in due time.....Everybody have a good day.

We had alight fog this morning, expecting another really nice day today, with the low of 52* and high in low 70*s.

We have rain moving in tomorrow and should be raining into Tuesday, but they say on the News that by mid week next week we are going to get our first shot of really cold air come through. I wonder just how cold!. Bye all have a good one>>>>

Well, we are having a typical fall day in Sedro Wooley, WA! It is overcast, gray and drizzling! Love it! You all sure keep busy. Being retired, we also keep busy but not as much as so many of you do. Yesterday it was start early and get to the local Fred Meyer store to sign up for flu shots! We were early and the line was long, but we managed to be numbers 68 and 69 and while it was pretty disorganized did get the shots and we are very grateful. They only had 100 shots to give so people were turned away. Our doctor only got 8% of their order of flu vaccine and they sent us to the county health and they had none! Do so hope and pray that everyone that needs the shot gets it this year! Since I have been out on errands and appointments all week it seems, today is a catch up day for me here at home. Have gone through and inventoried my Samaritan boxes (one boy, one girl) and those are in pretty good shape though want to knit a couple of tiny items for the girl's box with the little doll and then will be able to deliver them without being pushed for a change. This is such a fun project does anyone else do it? Wishing all of you a great day and wonderful weekend.