MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Godfrey Memorial Library...

Wheeler

I copied this from the homepage of Godfrey Memorial Library:

"Easy to use; login and find the information you’’ll rely on to find your ancestors.

Godfrey Memorial Library is launching it’’s new Online Resources Portal. All of our online resources are on this one site, including many new ones.

Guests are welcome to try our one-stop Portal by clicking on ““Go””. Guests do have easier access to the dozens of critical Internet resources (Vital Records Indexes; Newspaper Indexes; Military Indexes and more) and will NOT have access to our databases licensed from HeritageQuest Online; Otherdays; EBSCO; Marquis Who’’s Who; etc. that are only available to individuals with a Godfrey Scholar library card."

The URL for this site is www.godfrey.org

I have a library card (costs $35 a year) and use HeritageQuest to do census lookups and find it much easier than www.ancestry.com ... some of you may have access to a library in your hometown that has a subscription to HeritageQuest... if so, you can get online free! Wish my library had this.