MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

I hate my job

So, I just got home from work and what was possibly the worst day of work that I've had there . . . ever!! And I've worked there for a year and a half. I am a waitress at a Ruby Tuesday (mind you, it's the third Ruby's I've worked at because I like the company so much) but the managment in this one is just horrible. I don't know if it due to the fact that it is a college town or what, but our managers are worthless. I had to stay almost 2 hours after my shift was basically over to run food for my fellow "team members" with not even so much as a "thank you" from any of them. all day long . . .

you go ahead and vent... we are here for you.

I am with you about your dog and worried that someone might poison it. Many people are scared of pit bulls. I for on have a healthy respect for them. I have seen what kind of damage they can do. So I am careful as with any strange dogs. Also have seen them be such babies too. Maybe some one should tell the parents of that little girl that she is teasing the dog.

You're right theyd, they can be quite vicious dogs . . . but my DH and I have spent hours with them playing and loving on them so that they don't want to harm anyone. They don't mind new people at all, which is a good sign, they just don't like strangers who walk right into our house . . . which is also a good thing! We've done everything to them we could think of that a small child might do to a dog (like pull their ears and tails) and they do not react harshly. Ours are just big babies,

What kind of fence do you have there right now?....there are plastic strips available for chain links or you may want to hang tarp but I think the kid may poke holes into it. It might come down to installing a closed vinyl fence along that common side.