MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

DARLENE, WHEERREE ARREEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUU

Judy Moist

ooooooooops....

I feel like i've just been busted...lol

It seems like I've been swamped the last couple of weeks...my husband got very ill and had to be rushed into emergency and spent a few days there, but is home now and doing great..

Thanksgiving and Christmas is coming and I'm running outta time...I have alot of organization to do in the house before Thanksgiving so that is really time consuming, then on top of it, I had another one of *darlene's bright ideas* and decided to do a ton of canning to give out as Christmas gifts this year, so have been busy doing that...I just finished canning 9 quarts and 18 pints of conch chowder...it appears to have come out extremely well.

I'm here every day, at least for a few minutes and breeze through the list of forums lately, so finally got a breather (I have 30 minutes to kill lol) and came to the sunporch to have a cappuchino and relax...

*darlene passes out cappuchino's to everyone*...the rest of you can bring the goodies...I'm on a diet, which by the way, I've lost 3 pounds this week...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Thanks for asking after me unikemom, you're a sweetie...

((((((((unikemom))))))))

*smile*