MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Tuesday

MOrning everyone,Been busy this morning, I got up and spent 2 1/2 hours on my ds's bedroom, scrubbing it. and I also decided to get creative. They have this little bedside lamp, that when they were younger, they decided to do some art work on the lampshade. I have never replaced the shade, just could never think of it. But this morning I took some paints in there and painted the whole shade in white, then I took a nascar cookie cutter and traced outlines of race cars all over the shade. Then filled the outline in with green, silver, purple, red. Looks really cool.

Now I am online, checking into finches (birds), I have four finches and we just discovered two eggs in their nest day before yesterday. So checking into how long it takes to hatch, and about caring for the parent bird and the nest...

But now time to get in the other rooms and get to cleaning. I have got to get to the shower and get my hair washed. I did not get a chance yesterday. I can't stand not having my hair clean.....

Oh well all have a good day,here's to all...

Kind of a quiet day here. Got to help with supper, DH is cooking, again. So I do the prep and set the table etc. got some laundry washed folded and put away, thought about cleaning the rug but that didn't get done today.

Got my grocery list done and visited with DD for a while.

Have a good one

Today was a pretty uneventfull day. I actually got some sleep...wooo hooooo .. The kids are finally getting better over strep and that I am excited about. I am ready for them to go back to school..lol. Now to start my housecleaning. So much to do before thanksgiving. Hope everyone had a wonderfull day.

Smooches