MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wednesday

Had sort of humorous evening last night. I was sitting in my computer room, reading posts on Mrss. when I heard this weird noise, it was a rolling noise. I had no idea what it was. Then I seen something beind dragged down my hallway, turned to look. My new puppy(blue) had gone into the bathroom and gotten a corner of the toilet paper on the roller and pulled all the way through the house, straight into the kitchen. You should have seen us fighting the toilet paper to stop her.

Then a little later, I was still on my puter, when I heard my dh make a weird sound,like he was trying to hide a scream, I went to see what was wrong, he was sitting upside down in the living room floor. His recliner had flipped over with him in it...He was practically standing on his head, he had landed in a corner. I couldn't help but crack up at him. It was a sight.

WEll have got to run a load of

You have been busy, Snowmom. I have jury duty this month too, although the courthouse is just down the street from me so I would love to get out of work a day or 2.

I am glad that deer season is over cause then I don't have to be so afraid to take my hikes. My biggest dog could be mistaken for a deer buy a hunter and I really don't want to get shot myself either. There really is a need for people to do computer repair at a cheaper price, I do hope your son can work his way into that. Keep up the good work

it is so foggy around here it is like walking in the clouds.

deer season here opened up the 15th, (for gun) there hasn't been much activity as there has been in the past years.

I know what you mean about the dog, I kept mine in the yard tied up and don't leave them out for long.

Friday is the funeral for DH sister. and the poor guy has been so sick the last two day's if he isn't better by tomorrow will be taking him in.

so glad to read everyones post.

have a blessed day