MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

It's Saturday

Morning everybody, I am slowly trying to pull myself together, so I can get on with my day. I feel somewhat better, but my head still feels kind of weird. I guess it's just full of yuck!!!

I have got to pull it together here in a little bit, when dh gets home(he actually got to work today, that makes a full 5 day work week,,,whoooooppppee). I have got to get to the store, we have been without milk and bread for about 3 days now, the kids are fussing.So will go replenish their supply this afternoon.

I got up and baked them a batch of m&m cookies this morning, so they would have something to snack on. I tell you it is bad, when this family runs out of milk, bread and something to snack on. WE never do that.

Oh well I have my caffeine drip going, so maybe I will be alright here in a few...

Everybody have a good day and don't fall off any ladders hanging lights, and don't spend too much money if ya shopping.. Take care

Unikemom, glad you feel somewhat better - with Mothers that is a mixed blessing isn't it? It is gray and gloomy and raining here in the Pacific Northwest this morning. When I get off the net I need to help DH bring in the boxes of what Christmas stuff we have (we no longer put up a tree - sigh - so just decorations etc.), then have to sit myself down and knit and knit and knit. Am working on a baby sweater for a friend who is expecting his first grandchild this month. The parents want only "natural" things for baby! Did you know you can't buy cloth diapers anymore? Crazy! Anyhow, went out and spent the money to buy wool (do they know what they are doing?) that can be machine washed on delicate (do they have a machine?) but has to be dried on a towel. This yarn is lovely and soft, but splits all the time on the needle so it is frustrating (to me) to work on, so want to finish it pronto! I do enjoy knitting for the little ones though and also for dolls and am glad to be back doing it even though I am slower than I used to be cause of that old man Arthritis! We have had a busy "social" week this week, so are looking forward to a quiet weekend to recuperate! As my Mother used to say "it is such a blessing to be busy in retirement though" and she was/is absolutely correct. I'm off to get another cup of coffee and grab those knitting needles, everyone have a good day!