MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Lonely Monday

Judy Moist

It has been a very lonely Monday,,,,, I hope everyone isn't working too hard.... Not only is it a lonely Monday, but a sad one... Homey, if your pulling one on us were gonna get ya,,,,but remember we love ya and will miss you...whatever is going on in your life, that requires you too leave us..

Haven't posted too much lately been feeling kind of down, have been having some problems here at home, and now am having to say goodbye myself to some good friends AT ANOTHER FORUM,, at this forum, I have become really good friends with two of the moderators,only to be brought into the middle of a love triangle... she is married with two children one in college and one that is in preschool. He is married with 2 girls and just adopted another child.

I am not certain that he is willing to go as far as she is, concerning breaking up their families.... But I have been brought into the middle of this mess...I told them last night, that I will under no circumstances help someone cheat on their spouse..and that I wanted to be no part of it...so that is the end of that sad story...It was a really good site, and now it is nothing but a cheat site...

Have had a really busy day today, the kids didn't go to school today, it was inservice for the teachers, so got up to get them breakfast which took about 35 minutes, after they all got what they wanted, finally got the kitchen cleaned up, and got the kids dressed and sent outside,while it is warm enough to play and before all this rain moves in.

Got 2 loads of laundry just about done, straightened up the living room and got the bed made, was able to get a shower and wash my hair....As soon as dh gets home I have to go grocery shopping, (just haven't been in the mood to deal with it lately)..Received a call from the PTA committee about our school dance, everything is set and ready, just need to set up... dh and I rented a disco ball, a strobe light, and a fog machine,(couldn't believe the price, $5 each for the fog machine and the strobe light, $15 for the disco ball)..plus we already have a double disco ball, and a beacon light(it looks like a light that goes ontop of older police cars), and we also have a strobe light of our own... will take those with us.. also have all the music ready to go... arranged to have another father come in and help us, with setting some of this stuff up, especially stuff that requires ladder climbing,,, also have a ton of silver-glitter ribbon to hang and ballons to throw on the floor. She told me to save all of our receipts and she would write us a check from the school fund to reimburse us... I told her to forget it, to consider it a donation to the school from us..

Then had too deal with a hurt puppy,, BLue,my blue tick, was playing around out in the back yard, in places where she shouldn't be of course, and got caught up in an old tomato cage that dh left laying up along the fence line.. cut her mouth and bloodied her nose... this poor dog, it keeps getting hurt in its mouth... she is like a big baby, when she does get hurt she wants mama too hold her.. I have to sit and rock her like a baby until she calms down... But she is getting way too long and big too do that anymore...

HEY SNOWMOM AND ANY AMAZING RACE WATCHERS, BE WATCHING FOR DR,PHIL SPECIAL, FEBRUARY 15, JOHNATHON AND VICTORIA (THE TWO NUT CASES) ARE GOING TO BE FEATURED ON THERE,,,GONNA BE GOOD...

ALSO ANOTHER PROGRAMMING NOTE, THE NEW "SURVIVOR" STARTS NEXT WEEK.....BE SURE TOO WATCH.. I BELIEVE IT IS ON FEBRUARY 17TH, CHECK YOUR LOCAL PROGRAMMING....

Everybody take care and have a good day, stay safe and happy...love all

sorry to hear/read that you are having a rough go of it. no fun. I don't blame ya for not getting involed with thoses two.

as for us things are all the same... just have cabin fever. our pick-up died. now to wait for the $$ to get it fixed. and of all times i have decided to break some bad habits. i figure in 72hrs. the worst should be behind me. i hope.

been doing some spring cleaning, redoing the sewing/ craft room. finding all kinds of stuff for hte spring fling along with some extra dust bunnies.

everyone have a good night.

(((((unike)))))

I'm sorry that you're feeling blue...I know that for myself, the emotional ups and downs that are not only from exterior circumstances can be very powerful, affecting us deeply.

My great aunt once said that the only thing that you can give someone, that nobody can ever take away, is a good memory. Homey blessed all of us with good memories, and they are tucked into all our hearts. It's really ok, and normal, to have people come and go in our lives. The goodbyes are never easy and many times are quite sad, but we hafta strive to hang on to the memories that we hold dear in our hearts. If her or any of us had never found MrsSurvival, we'd not have experienced the wonderful things we have over the years. My heart is heavy also, but I have enough in my life to make it heavy without allowing another thing to add to it, so I just try to remember the things that hold meaning, and be appreciative that I had the ability to experience them.

I'm probably rambling here, as it's early in the morning and the coffee hasn't kicked in, but I saw your post, and my heart went out to you, and hope that something I've said might help, at least a little bit.

We find you exceptionally special here and are honored that you, and the rest, call MrsSurvival home.

Archived