MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thursday, Cold and Sunny

Judy Moist

Hey everybody, been busy cleaning up the house, and spending a lot of time on the phone with dh's cousin, who is due anyday now with the birth of her first baby..It is a girl,we know that much...She is having problems with toxemia, and has been put on bed rest and sent home with a blood pressure monitor that is hooked into the hospitals monitors... she goes to the doctor this morning to be rechecked and if her pressure isn't down they are going to induce labor, so maybe by this evening we will be loving on a newborn baby... We have already set it up so that when she is able to go back to work I will be keeping the baby for her,, can't wait, been along time since I've had a newborn around.....this girls mom lives in Nashville and I am the only nearby that she trusts with advice on birthing babies,, she knows I've had plenty of experience,,,LOL

Hope all have agood day, take care and stay warm..

A new wee cousin on the horizon, wow, praying all goes well.

It is cold here with some sun also, when it is below freezing it is hard to believe that in a month it will be warmer, it will won't it? I keep telling myself that I just have to hang in there.

Have a good one, everyone.

Archived