MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Wednesday, again!!!!

Judy Moist

Morning ladies,how is everyone today???? Well luckily the severe storms, bypassed us, we did get heavy rains though,,, can you believe our local weather people are saying that we are below our needed water levels,, How in the world could that be, with all the rain we have had this winter???? These people have got to be so wrong..

I'm not doing to much today, just because I don't want too!!! Good enough reason, I'd say....

Casey is feeling much better, and I am finally getting over my cold...dh is now down sick with this mess. A family who is sick together,stays together I reckon,,,LOL

One thing that I have done today, is I have gotten out copies of living wills, that dh and I have had, and made him sign his and I signed mine, just have to get them notarized,, all in light of the Terri Schiavo case.... when our time comes, we don't want any one telling us what we can and can't do. Also, are getting our wills prepared, and have talked of going to the funeral home and start preplanning our funerals... He has a thing about talking about this stuff, he thinks it is morbid, but he now realizes after all we have been through the past couple of years, and after watching this case unfold on the news that it is a necessary detail in life....

And as most of you already know that I have been worried about his health,which is why he and I have gone on this total change of lifestyle deal,(posted in the Spa forum)...

Ok, enough of that, who all has their gardens ready to plant?? I am not for certain that I will do one this year, we are hoping to move very soon...

It is so good to see all of you who have not been here in a while and am so glad that everyone is feeling better...

Hope all have a good day and take care, stay safe and warm and dry,, if possible

It is dreary and gray here, we are to get all the way up to 36. I am looking forward to 70 degree days.

I will be starting my seeds in another week to set out 1 st week in June.

Have a good one.

Archived