MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

backwards... that's me

Linda

yep that's me backward... so it seems that is way i have always done things. I am always being accused of putting the cart before the horse. ... this week while working i really notice jsut how backwards things are for me....

my job enables me to go to work in my jammies if i want, and have a few times. but mostly i get dress, but before i leave work i clean up/take a shower, dress nice, fix my hair and sometimes do the make up thing. and go home. ...

lol..

no, no and no....

i get up and go to work half a mile away... sometimes i wear my pj's. i take care of my DH aunt.

i get up at home clean house, tend to dh 9 he is also disable) then go take care of said aunt, clean house there and spend 8 to 10 hours running between the homes taking care of them both. so instead of getting all fixed up to go to work. i get all fixed up to come back home ... back wards... kind of like the time i bought a cow.... i bought this steer rather and walked it home and stuck it on a lease and stake it out in the yard ... then got the fencing and shealter for it after i bough it....

Archived