MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

SATURDAY

Judy Moist

Hey, everyone,, First thing I want to thank each and everyone of you, who has pm'd me and who has offered your prayers for the tough situation dh and I are going through right now..they are heartfelt and appreciated,,, just please keep them coming.....there is an ole wives tale, that a when a red cardinale flies near you, it will bring you good luck,, I have been watching I have seen 6 red cardinales going around the house today.. Maybe that is a sign, that things may be alright...I hope!!!

Dh went to dunkin donuts this morning,, he is good friends with the owner, the owner told hubby that if he needed a job, that wasn't as strenuous as the construction job, for him to come on to the shop, he would be more than glad to put him back to work baking donuts for him. So if after Monday hubby feels up too it, he may go on and take Jay up on the offer... In the mean time, I have about 10 applications out right now,, waiting to hear from them...

I have been in contact with dh's family, he is in denial big time that he may be gravely ill. So his sister has contacted his father, and his sister, he lives in florida, and the sister lives in walla walla washington, to alert them to what is going on..

Dh was talking to his brother in Gainesville florida last night, and did not tell him the truth about what the doctor said,, so I called his brothers cell phone and left a message and told them to check their email,just as soon as possible and to have the entire family read it so that they can all be prepared,(this brother in gainesville is not his blood brother, this is more like a foster family) I told them everything and let them know just how serious this is looking, and told them word for word what the doctor said to us.... So everyone is preparing to have to come to Tennessee at short notice...

I am doing alright, as good as can be expected. Today I am catching up laundry, and cleaning up the house, tomorrow I plan on mopping all the floors . Just getting things caught up in case we have company, no telling who will show up here or at the hospital monday...

I am cooking me a turkey breast, with green beans with little whole butter potatoes and dressing for dinner... dh has to go on an all clear liquid diet tomorrow morning and has to take the colon cleansing pills that will give him some very volatile bowel movements (to put it nicely)...

Well that is what is going on here, and once again I thank each and everyone of you for your prayers and thoughts. I love you all and think the world of you all... will keep you updated...

Archived