MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

WEDNESDAY

Judy Moist

Well it started out to be a pretty nice day, sun was shining and not as humid,, but this afternoon the skies opened up and dumped a load of rain on us...didn't get severe like they thought it would thank goodness...

Been waiting to hear from walmart,, he told me it would be about 24 hours before they got the drug test and background check back,,as soon as he get these back he would call me...I HATE WAITING!!!!

Dh did some better today than he has in a while,, he ate better, and his boss came down today to check on him and he told him he was ready to go back to work,, that he would do what he could, but he wouldn't be able to hang out in the heat of the day,, the boss agreed and told him to come on back to work and they would worry about the rest as they go along... his boss was relieved to find out that I may be getting on at walmart... So I reckon dh is going to try to go in tomorrow,,HURRAY, HURRAY, HURRAY.... that's terrible,, but I can't get anything done around here somebodys always asleep or sprawled out in the living room watching tv...I NEED SOME SPACE....YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Archived