MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

My brother

Hey guys, he was supposed to have a bunch of tests on Friday, scopes down into his stomach and a colonoscopy, but they cancelled them and are just planning right now to do the big test on Monday morning. 9:45, biopsy, they have to put him under and go in and operate. frown.gif

We are all trying to be optomistic and go about our business this weekend, but it is weighing heavily on all of our minds.

Tomorrow will be a loooong day, especially for Pat, that's my brother.

More later, hopefully good.,,,,

------------------

brigid.gif

Hi all, thanks for the thoughts and prayers. They did a needle biopsy yesterday, they weren't supposed to do that, they were supposed to actually go in and look but they decided otherwise. They had to eventually knock him out because he was in such pain.

Scope down his stomach showed no tumors, so he is clear in a lot of places.

the tumors are very big on his liver which is why he is in such pain, they are pressing against his other organs.

Results will not be in until Friday, sigh, sigh, scream, scream.........waiting is very hard for us I can imagine how it is for him

More prayers please.

thanks again.

------------------

brigid.gif

Thanks guys, still waiting... didn't hear from the doctors yesterday, so we figure it is not the best news. If it was good we think they would have called. Have to wait until his appt. on Monday am, now.

Keeping busy until news comes in.

Will see him tomorrow, he is taking a lot of demorol right now for the pain. poor guy, the waiting must be horrible for him. More on monday.

------------------

brigid.gif