MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Days of our lives - Part 4

Good morning everyone. smile.gif

Brigie and Beb, it is ok, I guess I just didn't explain myself good enough. Also, no one can remember everything.

You see, Kaye goes for dialysis on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Her brother sees her on Sundays, a niece of mine had been going in on Mondays so Wednesdays is a break in the middle. smile.gif That is why we go on Wednesdays. smile.gif

I didn't go in yesterday to help with chapel, it was sort of a light snow, and I just didn't feel comfortable driving with it. One just never knows if it will start in harder or not. Old Pine was glad I didn't go in.

I got 3 half batches of cookies made yesterday. I want to get at least one more kind of cookies made today. Would like to get 2 more kinds, but I may not get the second one done.

Brigie, I hope you have a great time while you are on vacation from school. smile.gif Hope to you and your family have a good time with your sister. smile.gif

Please let us know how Pat is doing and what he found out.

It snowed most of the day yesterday and last night, but just tiny flakes so we still don't have more than 2 inches of snow I would say.

Hope everyone has a great day.

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

Hi everyone, I will start with the bad news.... pat met with the oncologists and the tumors have not shrunk at all. I don't know what their next move will be. He is having a chemo treatment tomorrow and they are increasing it. He is coming to my mom and dad's tomorrow afternoon, until christmas. I guess we were all hoping that the tumors would at least have shrunk.

They said that they will meet with him after Christmas.

On a better side, visited with mom and dad and sis and hubby, took my kids and Katie's boyfriend. We had a blast, laughed lots, ate, played cars. It was great fun.... Better news still is my sis is moving, they just moved to Atlanta last March, they don't really like it there. they are movingthis Spring summer to Seattle, much closer to us, only about 2-3 hours drive. then she is going to get pregnant. We are very excited to have the baby moving back closer to us.

Glad you didn;'t go anywhere yesterday Smommy better safe than sorry. Keep on baking.

Blebbie I have watched Survivor off and on wasn't really hooked on it. We got home last night just in time to see Brian win it.. I didn't really have any favorites.. What about you? did you ever watch Big Brother in the summer, there have been two so far? Katie and I got addicted to those.

Last day today hurray. Off till the 5th.

Have a great day everyone.

grin.gif

------------------

brigid.gif

Dang Brigie....i was all excited to pick on you with the car thang.....your fast!

Brigie.......That's not what i was expecting to hear about Pat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! frown.gif

I'm not giving up Hope! My prayers haven't stopped....God is still God!

About your Sissy.....that IS good news!

WE'll take it!! So happy you all had a great visit and your almost on vacation! That's a good thing!

Hang in there Brigie!

Hi Snowmommie,

Kaye is a blessed woman to have such loving family surrounding her!

Have fun baking.....i'm playin in the oven too....making Swedish coffee buns...Yum!

Not much time left before Christmas.....still can't find what i want for my phews......it's really starting to bug me.....i'll figure something out.

Gonna see a house tonight...let cha know how it goes.

It's pouring out today......and warm in the 50's.......What's it doing where you all are?

Hi everybody else! Have a great day.

xoxox

me

------------------

debbieLee1.jpg

I come here now this morning with a heavy heart after reading about our dear brother Ed.

I don't even know what to say today. Don't know if I really can do much posting today.

I did get more cookies baked yesterday.

Sorry that Pat is having such a time. Still praying for him, you and your family.

Hope you can have a good day today. I just don't know what else to say. frown.gif

------------------

snowmomjune.gif

I am so distraught with the news of Ed's death.. sometimes god forgets those that are left behind. I know that isnt really true, but it is how i feel right now. He was one the type of big brother that teases us, hugged us and cried with us... and we did the same to him,

My problems with the giant came to a head last night and we had a big blow-up... my heart is so heavy. I wish that I could go to bed and sleep forever and not have to feel emotional pain anymore.

Hi Smom, know what you mean.... I still can't believe it. You never know what is going on in someones head. I pray that Peg will get through the first part of this nightmare and get home, get her dogs and begin dealing with everything. This is so horrible.... I thought it was some kind of horrible joke at first.....Poor Ed, he must have been dealing with a lot of things. My heart goes out to their family.

But we must go on......

I want to know about the house Blebbie please tell all the details.....

Today is Sat.grocery day, guitar lessons etc. My brother is at my mom's right now and they are taking care of him, lots of tlc for the holidays......

try and have a good day all, and take care of yourselves, be good to yourselves and hug someone love......

Brigid

------------------

brigid.gif

Hi Twi, sorry you must have posted just a second before me..... sorry things are not going well between you and the giant.... But please don't think things like sleeping and never waking up..... everything does happen for a reason, sometimes it takes a little while to figure out why.

I thought my world had ended when I ex and I decided to split up.... there were many reasons, I didn't see them until much later........I had a complete mental and physical breakdown, lots of horrible things were going on. It is 2 and half years later and Iknow that it was all for the best and I am happier now than I was for the 18 years I was married...... You will get through this one way or another.... take care of yourself.......

Love

Brigid

------------------

brigid.gif

Good morning all, Bleb, Smom, Spit, MM, Do, Twi and everyone...... please keep posting or I am going to have to fly from Abbotsford, BC. to each and everyone's home to check in on you. I am a worry wart, yes Blebbie lee a worry WART. Even one line to let me know everyone is okay physically.

thanks for posting.

love ya all

Brigid

------------------

brigid.gif