MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Question for Quilty!!

whitewolf55

Quilty.....I have been gone for about a year (cutting expenses including doing away with internet for a while)....so I just noticed your "avator" (sp?) and my question is "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE OF ME ON A MONDAY MORNING????????" :o OK :rolleyes: .....so the person is a little "skinnier" than I am, but.......that's the way I feel some days. :lol: Thanks for the laugh. Have missed being here, but hopefully I am back for good. (Now off to catch up with a years worth of Mrs Survival.... :0327: )

Whitewolf%%

Quilty.....I have been gone for about a year (cutting expenses including doing away with internet for a while)....so I just noticed your "avator" (sp?) and my question is "WHERE DID YOU GET THAT PICTURE OF ME ON A MONDAY MORNING????????" :o OK :rolleyes: .....so the person is a little "skinnier" than I am, but.......that's the way I feel some days. :lol: Thanks for the laugh. Have missed being here, but hopefully I am back for good. (Now off to catch up with a years worth of Mrs Survival.... :0327: )

Whitewolf%%

A whole year of none of this?

WOW! You DO have a lot of reading to do in the next few weeks. ;)

:AmishMichael2:

LOL... I just changed that avatar in the past two weeks or so. I saw it on a site with avatars you could use and I just loved it. Reminds me of well....me! LOL I'm glad you liked it and got a good laugh out of it. That's why I put it on there...

We're just glad you came back to MrsS. to get that laugh whitewolf! You sure do have a lot of reading to do! And there is a GOOD story in Pioneer living called "Wagon's Ho!" that you might want to check out too!

Q

Archived