MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Canada Dool

Good Idea May, I had to start a new post anyway the other one was getting way to long.

Hi Blebbie and Snowie.... we had a bit of a break in the heat yesterday, only got into the 80's instead of 90's. Much better to work in.

Move over May, I'm coming in the pool with you.. I don't take up to much room, just an inch or so....... come on Blebbie we promise not to splash you and wreck your beautiful hair and makeup.... specially since you just trimmed your hair..........what were you wearing when you trimmed your hair again????? tee hee

have a great day all.

Guest Guest

Hey! maybe we can have a pool party! LOL Everybody's welcome! come one , come all! It's a good thing the: pool is made out of plastic and it should expand just enough to fit all the friends that want to get into my pool....

I just might have to ask my grandkids if I can have friends over....

Oh no May, watch out what you ask for.. now you gone and done it... here we come.... come one come all to May's pool party.... bring your pool noodles and floaty thingies......and don't forget the drinks.........

Cooler here this morning again, but warming up in the pm... this is the kind of weather I could get used to.

Going to some public gardens today with a friend, will smell all the flowers for you guys too.

Hi all, had a wonderful time at the gardens, we walked forever and smelled everything... and I touched all the plants... my fingerprints must be on every leaf. I love to touch plants.....no pollen on my nose, no bee stings, it was a lovely day.

Blebbie, I told you to bring your pool noodle... have you seen those before.. I got my mom one a few years ago, when they bought a place in Arizona... she can't swim... just wrapped the noodle around her waist and floated the winter away....

Off to a birthday celebration for my mom.. she turned 72 on Friday. My sis is making some sort of cake, chocolate, double fudge cheese cake. BBQ salmon, of course, my homemade ceaser salad, cheesy potatoes... hot dogs for the kids, apple pie and vanilla ice cream and lots and lots of beer.....

Have a great day everyone...

Morning guys, ya shoulda come.. lots of food.... crispy cream doughnuts, as if we didn't have enough desert before they came with 2 dozen of them.

I stopped at Walmart on the way to you place May, brought extra pool noodles, keep deb afloat so she doesn't get her make up and hair ruined.

Had a good time at the party. Must fly now off to work, just some side jobs, not my regular job, it's a holiday today.

Then home to fire up the chain saw..........hahahahaha feeel my power...giggle

Have a great day.

Guest Guest

Deb,I'd only say a prayer if it's a gas chain saw, the electric saws are not heavy.... I cut down young pines on some property, you do need a long electrical cord tho....

Deb, you never said what you were cutting, is it just wood or are you cutting down trees?

Anyway, come jump in when you finish and cool off....

Morning all... hey May it's me with the chain saw, not Deb... and you bet start praying, because it's a gas chain saw.. tee hee... didn't use it yesterday like I wanted to ... ended up pruning roses for 2 1/2 hours for my buddy, by time I was finished it was to hot to put on the chaps, to use the chainsaw. But tonight I will. I have several large pieces of trees that need to be cut so I can chop them and use them for fire wood, next year.

Not to worry I'm very careful.

It's going to be a hot one today... so look out I'm coming in the pool........

Yes Blebbie, crispy creams... did I mention that they had to wait in a huge line up to get them......

Guest Guest

Well now,Brigie, I started out talking to Deb about chain saws and I meant to ask you if yours was electric, my mind took a vacation for a moment, but then again I might have had kids asking for peanut butter sandwiches or they might be fighting over something, that I had to take time out to threaten some dire concusquence(sp) if they didn't stop...

Years ago. I could juggle thoughts and projects with the best of them, but sad to say, I no longer have the mental agility to do so...

Hi May,,,, about a year or two ago I wouldn't have been able to handle the chainsaw or gas weed eaters either... must neccessity forced me into taking a job that was way harder than I ever thought I could do..... seperating from my ex and making it on my own with a part time job ..... now I have muscles I never knew were there. I couldn't use the chain saw all day, but I can hold my own with the guys at work. I think of myself as Mighty Mouse... we have right now. Very humid.....

Have a great day....:)

Hey May.....no biggie......everybody takes mind vacations once in a while!

Great news on your rain and humidity Brigie......here's hopin it really helps with those fires!

Well mini mightie......you still scare me .....muscles or not.....even strong men have accidents. woof!

No accidents here blebbie roo..... finished bucking my wood last night, and stacking... now I just have to split it. another day..... taking the chain saw back today... there is still wood left to bring home.. more rain today, not torrential or anything, just enough to cool things down.. very pleasant...

well off to work, no odd boy today... he will be raking and digging... not me..... my muscles could not take another day like yesterday, raked and raked and dug and dug and raked and raked... blah...

Off I go, have a great day ....:)

Ooooooh poooooor baby........i brought you a nice heating pad......sit over here and put your feet up on this big pillow.....here's a nice tall glass of iced tea and a book.

Errrr.......Brigie.....i'm not familiar with bucking.....hahhaha.........that made me laugh.....i'm sooooo juvenile! What is it pray tell?

Oh Blebbie you can come and stay at my house any day.... heating pad, ice tea and a book, what a luxury. I feel fine today. Worked by myself yesterday, hard work but nothing like raking and digging for 8 hours.

Now Blebbie, you and your mind do run away .... Bucking is using a chain saw to cut the wood to sizes big enough to use the axe to split to get into your fireplace. Whew what a long winded sentence.

No rain yesterday, although they did call for it.

Bad news about my brother.. please send many prayers. He has to come back home to have some fluid drained from his stomach....?? don't really know what is going on. He is putting the boat in storage in California and they are driving back.. Should be back by Sunday, then to the doctors on Monday to find out what is going on.

Well life goes on....must go to work, have a great day everyone.

Haven't been able to post for a while now, so just want you to know I am praying for Pat. Hope things go well at the dr.

Some of the time I have tried to post the site was so very slow I just couldn't wait around but I've had a very busy last week +. I posted in the Sun Porch about it.

Hope you all have a good day.

Why Thank you for that explaination Brigie......i like learning new words.

That's soooo scary about Pat........Just when he was having the time of his life and feeling soooooo well.........i continue to pray for Him Brigie........i know you'll let us know what the Doc says.

That would be nice Brigie.....you need somebody to take care of you......you are a very hard worker.......hey......you need a wife.....hahhahaa

It's great to see you Snowmommie...your always missed.....so glad to know all is well........

Hi May and gang........big smooochies all!

Good Morning all.. hi Bleb and Snowie thanks for the prayers for Pat. He has changed his plans and is now flying home.. his appt. with the doctor is Tues am. He will be back in town on Monday. Hope above all hope that this is just a minor set back and that he will be able to fly back and continue his trip. I will keep you all updated.

Cloudy here, hope the rain holds out, I have two jobs to do today.

have a great one...

Hi ladies and gents.....i know Mr. Cavey is out there somewhere.

Snowie.....how did your visit with Kaye go? Is she settled in and happy at the new place?

Guess you didn't make it to the reunion did ya?

Love cardinals......like that little bleep noise they make ......they are soooooo pretty.......still don't know why the guys are prettier than the gals.

Oh boy Brigie.......i'm hoping and praying too that this is just a small inconvenience and he's back on his boat playin in the watta in no time!

Hang in there buddy.

Later people......smooooooochies!