MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Sunny Sunday

redhenfarm

Amazingly beautiful day here.

I've been down to the open air market and brought home an echinacea, lemongrass, sorrel, and catnip for my furry friend. Also met some folks down there who sell all natural, grass-fed beef and lamb. There was a customer there raving about the lamb. The lady also made buttons out of polymer clay and also wood. Also she spins and weaves. Got a lamb shoulder, ground beef and round steak and I'm eager to try it. Also got fresh raspberries and blueberries but I want to grow my own so I need to figure out a spot to do this. Need to read up on where they need to grow.

Just looked at weatherbug and it's going to be 85 here today. Even 75 is unusual.

I finished going through the boxes of pictures and things Mom sent home with me. Many old, old photos probably not even taken in this country with no clue who they are. Some very comical ones like a very prim lady with a sour look on her face in a white blouse with long full sleeves, long black skirt, a bow at her neck, standing with her arms clasped behind her and the oddest hat perched on top of her hairdo. She looks like a very cranky schoolteacher or like she just lost her best beau.

I am enjoying Happygirl's book so much. Every chapter keeps me hanging.

I hope everyone is having a good day.

Archived