MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Very Early Monday Morn

Judy Moist

Good morning everyone,,, just got in from work, and thought I would check in...they worked my tail off tonight, I had to work, toys, pets, HBA, cosmetics, hardware, furniture and fill in at the garden center gates for the door greeter to go on break... also have been training my new toy associate...so have been very busy.

Dh told me when I came in from work tonight that he fell again tonight, in the bedroom floor and that our 10 year old had to help pick him up out of the floor... he wasn't able to get up on his own....that upset me....

Dh's mom is supposed to be coming to sit with him tomorrow, and also his sister,,, but unfortunately that means she will be bringing her twin tornadoes,, and we just really don't need that right now.....

I am off from work tomorrow and have alot of

Good morning to go pick up brother and get to the VA transport bus.

So I'm clearing out the family room - cramming things in the kitchen/dining area and laundry room so I can vacuum real well and then be ready to steam clean carpets.

I'm putting up some fall decorations.

Unike: It's good to hear from you. Sorry to hear your DH fell again and your 10 year old had to help him up. That has to make your heart sad. I do hope your SIL leaves the kids home. Doesn't seem appropriate to bring them when DH is so sick and you have such a load. I like your descriptor, too.

Snowmom: Glad you enjoyed the wedding and all went well.

Mstooke: Glad you had a good trip, too.

Archived