MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

HHRT -herbal hormones

Guest Guest

Im all for it! Now that im at that cute age, when you get these "burning" desires to get cooled off fast as possible... My favorite is the black cohosh...bought my first live plant this year, so I could be sure of what it looked like if I wanted to get myself some in the wild.

Its a pretty garden plant as well... I got a catalog from Jungs Seed and they sell them and I think they even had wild yam too...cant remember...just a thought for those "grow yer own" folks... AM

Hi Auntmeanie!

well, there are some here that still refuse to believe they are post menapausal! even with they are right in the middle of it!

Though it seems like it is never gonna end! Like, ok, I am well done now.. you can turn the heat off.

AuntMeanie,

did you notice how you and I were having this conversation and DARLENE popped in? notice how DARLENE hasn't a clue?

you know.. pre-, post-, peri- all ends with menopause! and since it seams by early 30's we are in something!!!

It is ok DARLENE... we weren't supposed to out live our hormones.. but we are! I won't tell anyone you are OLD!

however, I am 21 and that is the lie I am sticking to!

Archived