MrsSurvival Discussion Forums

Thursday already

logcabinmama

Good Morning!

The sun is shining here in NC but the wind is blowing quite a bit. It's still in the upper 60's here during the day and in the lower 40's at night. It has been in the 30's at night some. It's usually warmer outside than in.

Snowmom, I hope your back will feel better soon. I am having some difficulty as well with my lower back and right leg. ARTHUR likes me this time of year! to do.

Good morning! This week I'm working days, so my internal clock is completely messed up. ). My instructor even asked if she could photocopy my paper to read to her next class. That was before I had seen my mark, so I said "as long as it's for a good reason!" Now there's just one more essay in this course.

Today after work, I really should go to the gym, but for me it's really hard to get motivated to go unless it is first thing in the morning. On the other hand, since I've been going to the gym, my self-image has really improved! I have not actually lost any weight or inches (which is not my goal anyway), but I just feel much better!

I don't know what else I will get done today, besides watching Survivor.

Anyway, I'm rambling. Everyone, have a terrific day!

~Joanna

Today is my "Friday" so . My supervisor's wife was to have surgery today, but when I left at 4 we still hadn't heard from him about how it went. I'll have to call the office tomorrow to check. I did arrange with the boss to have a nice arrangement of flowers sent to her room. It has purple irises and other flowers because I know John and Diana grow irises every year and have the purple bearded ones.

I take it you don't have your kids vaccinated? (Not judging or pointing fingers, it's a personal choice I respect.) Usually, schools are supposed to be a bit more watchful for sick kids and exclude the ones who are not immunized against things like mumps, measles, whooping cough if there is an outbreak. That's why they require their shot records or a waiver for the ones who don't do immunizations.

THAT'S JUST IT,, MY KIDS ARE ALL UP TO DATE ON THEIR IMMUNIZATIONS.. so we don't understand how he has gotten this... I always have had my children vaccinated....the doctor ran all sorts of blood test today, we are waiting on one more to come in which should be here on Monday... But, he says it is the mumps...

what I don't understand is he put him on zithromax,,, you don't give antibiotics for mumps?????? So, I am wondering.. about the diagnosis... maybe we will know something by Monday.... Oh man, CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!!!!!!

HEY WESTIE,, GOT ANYTHING GOOD TO DRINK, TO SETTLE NERVES,,, I MAY NEED SHARE A SWIG OR TWO....

Archived